Kayla Ng Positive Addition to Club
The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club announces the hiring of Kayla Ng to coach the Scorpions competitive beach duos program.
WireService.ca Press Release (03/02/2016) _Cambridge Ontario - The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club is looking forward to the upcoming beach volleyball season.
The club will have a comprehensive program including house league and competitive duos. They estimate 400 youth will be registered in their beach program including 25 duos participating in the OVA Beach Tour.
The club has hired Kayla Ng to join the Scorpions Beach Competitive Duos Coaching staff.
Paul Langan, President Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club states, "Hiring Kayla Ng is another step forward in building a strong coaching staff for our summer beach program. Kayla is everything we are looking for in a coach. She is a dynamic, positive person who has represented Canada playing beach internationally.."
Some of the career accomplishments for Kayla are:
Kayla Ng Volleyball background:
- 6 years competitive beach volleyball
- Represented Canada at International University Sports Federation World Beach Championships in 2012
- Represented Canada at NORCECA Tournament in Puerto Rico 2012
- Runner up OVA Player of the year 2013
- 5 years varsity volleyball team (4 years University of Waterloo and 1 year at McMaster University where they were the 2013/2014 OAU Champions)
- 1 year McMaster University Summer Camps
- 2 years Beach Volleyball Summer Training
Registration for all Scorpions Beach Programs is at http://www.scorpionsbeach.ca . For more information contact Paul Langan 519-654-0089.
Everything related to our Scorpions Beach Volleyball Program