Scorpions Volleyball Introduce new 3v3 format 11U Competitive Beach Volleyball Program and Tournaments in Ontario
Scorpions Volleyball Announce New 11U Beach Volleyball Progam in OntarioThe Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club will be introducing a new 11U competitive beach volleyball 3v3 format in Ontario this summer.
WireService.ca Press Release (02/26/2018) Cambridge, ON - The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club are pleased to provide the details of their original competitive beach program for youth born 2007.
The Scorpions Volleyball Club in 2017 had approximately 425 youth in their various beach volleyball programs and camps.
The Scorpions Competitive Youth Beach Volleyball Program for females and males born in 2007 will consist of:
1. Potential players for our 11U program shall attend our previously announced 7th Annual Indoor Spring "Commit to Beach" Volleyball Training Program for youth born 2007-2000 running in Brantford 10am-noon in late April and early May to be evaluated.
2. The format is 3v3. This means there are three players on each side of the court competing against each other. An age appropriate ball is used and rules are modified to encourage more rallies and a fun environment.
3. The teams practice twice a week in Cambridge Ontario - Tentative schedule is Tuesday Nights at Shade's Mills Conservation Area and and Wednesday nights at our courts at 147 Elgin Street North.
4. Tournament Locations for the 11U age group are: 05/26 - Emerald Lake ,06/09 - Grand Bend, 06/17 - Emerald Lake, 07/08 - Emerald Lake and 07/22 - Grand Bend
5. Tournaments are open to any teams with players born 2007. You do not have to be a member of the Ontario Volleyball Association or a club to register for them. These tournaments are run by the Scorpions Volleyball Club. Go to the specific tournament date on our Scorpions Beach website for more information or to register. http://www.scorpionsbeach.ca/tournaments .
6. The fee for the program is $245. It includes all your practices.
Paul Langan, founder of Scorpions Volleyball Club states, "We are always looking for ways to get more youth physically active in the community. Our club was instrumental in the growth competitive 12U indoor volleyball in Ontario. We strongly believe that introducing this 11U competitive beach volleyball 3v3 format in Ontario will give youth more opportunity to play beach volleyball in a dynamic and fun environment.."
For more information on how to be considered for our competitive beach program go to http://www.scorpionsbeach.ca/competitivebeach . You can also email: scorpions volleyball(at)yahoo.ca.
Everything related to our Scorpions Beach Volleyball Program