The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club announce the expansion of their summer competitive beach duos volleyball program in Cambridge, ON.
WireService.ca Press Release (02/03/2015) Cambridge, ON The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club are pleased to provide the details of their summer competitive beach volleyball programs.
The Scorpions Volleyball Club in 2014 had 500 youth in their various beach volleyball programs. They are pleased to announce they are taking their competitive beach (sand volleyball) volleyball duos program to the next level.
The Competitive Sand Volleyball Program will consist of:
1. An Indoor Spring Sand Volleyball Training Program for youth born 2000-2003 starting in April 2015. The"Competitive Duos Level One" program details will be available February 16th.
2. Expanding the number of duos accepted into the program.
3. Increasing the number of Beach Tournaments in Ontario the Scorpions Club will be hosting.
4. Providing partial funding opportunities to help our elite level Scorpions competitive beach duos to play internationally.
5. Providing funding for our professional beach volleyball coaching staff to further their beach coaching accreditation.
Paul Langan, founder of Scorpions Volleyball Club states, "We have decided to take our competitive beach program to the next level. We are anticipating about 160 in our competitive program. Everyone is so pumped about this summer. It will be bigger, better and bolder! I can't wait."
Here is our FLYER for the upcoming season.
For more information and to register for the programs go to http://www.scorpionsbeach.ca , email scorpions volleyball(at)yahoo.ca or call Paul Langan 519-654-0089.
Everything related to our Scorpions Beach Volleyball Program