The Scorpions Volleyball Club announces the introduction of their Elite Sand Volleyball Pilot Program.
WireService.ca Press Release (04/30/2015) Cambridge, ON - The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club are pleased to release details of their new 2015 Elite Sand Volleyball Pilot Program.
The Scorpions Volleyball Club has one of the largest youth beach volleyball programs in Canada with approximately 500 people registered in it. Their beach program consists of: Learn to Play, House League, Camps and Competitive Beach Duos.
This summer they are adding an Elite Sand Volleyball Program. The program is geared towards athletes wishing to obtain the skills to play nationally and internationally.
The program will be run by former Canadian National Beach Volleyball Players and now Scorpions Coaches Paul and Tom Podstawka. Highlights of their careers are included at the end of this press release.
Paul Langan, Founder of Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club states," The club has grown to the point where we needed to offer this program for athletes wanting to pursue sand volleyball at a higher level.We are excited to add this next level of volleyball to our club."
For more information on the Scorpions Beach Programs, go to http://scorpionsbeach.ca or call 519-654-0089
Scorpions Elite Sand Volleyball Pilot Program Coaches
- 2 Time Canadian National Beach Volleyball Team Member
- Played on the FIVB World Beach Tour (5 years)
- 3 Time Gold Medalist at Canadian National Championships
- 5 Time Gold Medalist at Ontario Provincial Championships
- Former Canadian National Junior Beach Volleyball Player
- 5th Place U21 Junior World Beach Volleyball Championships in England (2007)
- 2 Time Gold Medalist at Canadian National Championships
- 2 Time Gold Medalist at Ontario Provincial Championships
Leave a Reply.
Everything related to our Scorpions Beach Volleyball Program