The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club announces the next steps in the expansion of their summer competitive beach duos volleyball program in Cambridge, ON.
WireService.ca Press Release (03/14/2017) Cambridge, ON… The Scorpions Youth Volleyball Club are pleased to provide the details of their growing summer competitive beach volleyball duos program.
The Scorpions Volleyball Club in 2016 had approximately 400 youth in their various beach volleyball programs and camps. They are pleased to announce details of their upcoming competitive beach duos program.
The Scorpions Competitive Youth Beach Duos Volleyball Program for females and males will consist of:
1. The 5th Annual Indoor Spring “Commit to Beach” Volleyball Training Program for youth born 2006-1999 running on Sundays from April 2nd – May 7th, 2017 at the SportsXcelerator Centre in Brantford 10am-noon. Each player will be evaluated at the end of the program. The program is geared to the new and developing competitive beach player. Cost $70.00. There are 10 spots left in the program.
2. The building of 3 beach volleyball courts, with Olympic quality sand, and 2 grass courts at the beautiful Shade’s Mills Conservation Area in Cambridge Ontario.
3. Our main competitive duos beach program for youth born 2006- 1999 which will consist of:
4. A new Scorpions Family Pass, good for one year, will be introduced March 20th allowing families to visit Shade’s Mills Conservation to use the beach, walk the trails, play volleyball, for a special club price for all Scorpions involved in our beach program. Details to follow.
5. Hosting Ontario Volleyball Association sanctioned tournaments at Emerald Lake and Grand Bend.
6. The hiring of former national beach team player Tom Podstawka and former Ontario Volleyball Association beach player of the year Fiodar Kazhamiaka to run our competitive beach programs.
7. A pilot competitive beach duos program for 10U and 11U girls.
Paul Langan, founder of Scorpions Volleyball Club states, "We are very happy our registration is growing for the youth girls and boys beach volleyball programs. We are excited for our new partnership with Shade’s Mills Conservation Area that is resulting in increased capacity for youth to play beach volleyball. Our competitive duos program and our house league programs now have more choices in where they practice."
For more information go to http://www.scorpionsbeach.ca . You can also email:
scorpions volleyball(at)yahoo.ca or call Paul Langan 519-654-0089
Leave a Reply.
Everything related to our Scorpions Beach Volleyball Program